Location: Chicago, IL
Languages: English and Spanish
Height: 5′ 10″
Shirt Size: M
Pant Size: 34/30
Educational Level: College
“Over 30 years in combined Radio, TV, acting and hosting experience as an announcer, MC, host, presenter, brand ambassador. MC/Presenter for Motorsports Trade shows, product specialist doing demonstrations and motivating clientele.”
- International Motorcycle Shows: 2011-2014: MC/Presenter on stage at IMS Trade Shows
- One Magnificent Model: 10/1/14 – Present. In-store Sake tasting at Jewel-Osco stores for World Sake Day promo.
- Victory Marketing: 10/2014. Assist client (Geico) with student activation at NIU.
- On The Mark Demos: 4/2014 – Present. In store liquor demonstrations.
- GMR Marketing: 7/2014 – 8/2014. In store BA for Mark Ten E-Vapor Cigarettes.
Related Promotional Experience
- On-Air Radio Personality; 1980 – 2010. Successfully performed as Radio Personality for various radio stations across the U.S. Hosted shows with various music formats. Promoted the station and their sponsors with produced commercials and live reads promoting sponsors on-air. Tie in contests with sponsor brands. Award prizes to listeners and deliver sponsor slogans and select copy about sponsor’s brand. Work with ad agencies and promotions dept to coordinate campaigns, events and increase brand exposure through on-air promos and live appearances.
On-Air TV Announcer – Motor Sports Unlimited. 1985-1990. Provided high impact, energetic announcing for weekly tv series. Read from teleprompter, adlib when needed. Comcast Cable series.