Attractive brand ambassadors and industry-savvy models compliment trade show strategies, introduce new products, and draw prospective customers.
Solar Power International, the nation’s biggest solar trade show conference, will attract more than 15,000 people from over 75 countries with 600 exhibitors.
Held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, September 12- 15, 2016’s SPI show is the largest business-to-business solar energy industry conference and trade show in North America. In fact it is among the top 250 of all North American trade shows.
Because of the importance of this show at this critical juncture of the country’s energy future, efforts towards impacting the attendees with knowledgeable, informative, and polished demonstrators and presenters are expected to be emphasized with more Las Vegas trade show models and convention models, experienced spokesmodels, promo models, hosts, hostesses, exhibit staff and personnel to:
Maintain attendees’ interest long enough to refer them to a sales professional or to hear a detailed description of a product or service
· Meet and greet prospective and existing customers
· Boost the company’s image
· Introduce new products to the market
· Pre-qualify prospects
· Generate sales leads
· Capture prospect’s names and business addresses
· Complete free drawing sign-ups
· Expand company’s marketing position
· Distribute company literature
· Sell company products and services
· Record responses of customers
· Achieve new customer relationships
· Gather sales and marketing data
· Gain media exposure
· Present industry products and services developments
Impressing CEO-level executives
Approximately one third of SPI attendees are CEO-level or executive management with an average purchase of $3.6 million planned. Solar industry professionals, including utility executives, investors, technical experts and policy makers who are interested in the latest solar technology, discovering emerging markets, and identifying business prospects will be alert to newer and better investment opportunities.